Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Insights from Abroad

Greetings from Europe! Traveling is one of my favorite pastimes. I feel so alive when I experience the rich culture of another country. Here are my insights from this trip:
  • Be your unique self – now!
My travel journal: "As I explore the Salvador Dali museum in Paris, I am struck by Dali’s unique approach to art, just as it was for many other artists who paved the European Art scene throughout history."

My takeaway: The world is our oyster. Don’t try to conform and do things the way it’s been done before. Live outside of your comfort zone. Dare to dream and try something new. There is no failure – just unlimited possibilities and learning. After all, if it doesn’t go as you wish you can recreate a new reality.
  • Create Magick in your Life!
My travel journal: "As I drive through the English countryside stopping at the ancient sites in Avebury, Glastonbury and Stonehenge, I discover a history that long precedes the Roman Empire and the Great Pyramids. I am in awe of the magick still alive and well in this beautify country. The English made a significant effort to preserve the magick of their land."

My take away: Magick with a “k” means creating something from nothing or creating something from something else. In other words we can create our reality through our thoughts and our actions. If you don’t like the results you’re getting – change your thoughts and actions and you can create a new outcome. As Dion Fortune wrote, magick is “causing changes in consciousness at will.”

My #1 recommendation for you: The absolute best way to apply your will to create success in your life is through the ancient rite of passage called Initiation, which is an energy transfer of 10x more light, or positive energy, to direct your will to create new outcomes and experiences in your life. This combined with the ancient art of meditation that you learn in the 2-day Empower Thyself Class & Initiation will assist with aligning your will to express your unique self and create new possibilities in your life.  I truly believe the Empower Thyself Program is for EVERYONE. I’ve observed people from all backgrounds and walks of life receive huge benefit and blessings in their life by stepping onto this path of possibilities.

If you've already received the light from the Empower Thyself Initiation and you're ready for your next step, contact me for a consultation at no charge. I'll find out more about your goals and point you toward your next level of deeper manifestation, whether it's a style of meditation, a healing session or a class. 



No comments:

Post a Comment